Repairs & Maintenance
We pride ourselves on selling reliable, robust machines that provide a great level of service over many years.
We really believe in the quality of our machines, and hope that you get the best out of yours. However, sometimes, things just go wrong.
If you want to protect your machine against unplanned downtime, there are a number of ways that you can do so with Packer.
Packer equipment comes with a standard back to base warranty for a minimum of 12 months. But with an on-site warranty or service plan, our engineers will come direct to you. So you can optimise your equipment uptime, ensuring your machine is always kept running effectively and efficiently.
- Optimise equipment uptime - keep your downtime to a minimum and eliminate the cost of returning your equipment to base
- Priority access to experienced engineers and technical help - 5 days a week, just a phone call away
- Faster response times - we normally respond to call outs within 48 hours, but with a service plan, our response could be up to 70% faster
- OEM replacement parts - all replacement parts we install are original and as specified by the equipment manufacturers
- A choice of plans to suit your specific needs - different levels of coverage and cost depending on your equipment and requirements
Two service options available:
- On-site Warranties for 12 or 24 months giving you on-site cover against breakdowns and performance issues. On-site help reduces your downtime and eliminates the cost of returning equipment to base
- Preventative Maintenance Contracts offering 2 or 4 scheduled visits over the year, including full diagnosis, advice, repairs and reporting on any problems with your machine - in order to pinpoint and avoid any risk of a breakdown, before it occurs
Protect your machine with a Packer service plan, and protect your productivity. For more information on our choice of warranties and service plans, call us now on 01268 885882.